Vision | Mission | Goals
To be a vibrant Jewish community, embracing our traditions while actively participating in our changing Jewish world.
- To nurture our personal and shared Jewish identity.
- To respond to our spiritual, educational, cultural and social needs.
- To give expression to Jewish values through our commitment to the community at large.
- To inspire Jewish learning, spirituality and growth.
- To increase commitment to the basic building blocks of Jewish life.
- To increase membership.
- To become a center for Jewish culture.
- To develop a blueprint to help us use our buildings and property in ways that meet the needs of our members.
- To provide leadership for and participation in gmilut hasadim in the community at large.
- To provide the financial and institutional support to accomplish the mission.
Email our membership director membership-director[at]oursynagogue.org